LML has received financial support from many individuals and organisations. Our policy is to list supporters as anonymous unless we have their permission to do otherwise.
- More than £1,000,000: anonymous
- £100,000 – £1,000,000: James Anderson, Bill Miller
- £10,000 – £100,000: Marc Elsberg, Ole Peters, Charles Vermont, Zonlab
- £1,000 – £10,000: Alex Adamou, Endwell Scientific Consulting, Carlos de Góes Mascarenhas Filho, Farhan S. Mustafa, The Mercers’ Company
- Up to £1,000: many anonymous donors
LML welcomes corporate sponsorships. Our supporters share our view that intellectual freedom is crucial for success in science. While LML does not undertake commissioned work, we appreciate that the research of our Fellows has practical social relevance. Corporate sponsorships are an acknowledgement of this. Our partners and Fellows gain much from engaging and exchanging scientific ideas with each other.
We encourage you to consider sponsoring our Economics research and our AIMS, Summer School, and Science on Screen programmes. Please email the Director of LML, Alex Adamou, to start a conversation.