Summer School 2019 Applications – FAQs
1. Where is the Summer School being held?
The Salam Abdus International Centre For Theoretical Physics (ICTP), a home for the advancement of scientific expertise in the developing world. The ICTP is situated in Trieste in North East Italy. Further information on the venue can be found here.
2. What are the days / hours for the Summer School?
The Summer School takes place weekdays from 8th July 2019 – 2nd August 2019. During this time, students will be expected to attend on a full time basis. We are unable to accept students who cannot commit to this.
3. How many places are there on the Summer School.
We typically accept 1 place per project.
4. When will I hear back as to whether my application has been successful?
All applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful or not by the end of March.
5. What educational experience is required to apply?
Applicants should hold or be studying for a degree in a relevant subject. The projects are envisaged as suitable for postgraduate students. The summer school will be conducted in English. All students must have a good level of spoken and written English to participate.
6. I have a question about one of the projects, who can I contact?
Contact the LML Office Manager, Chloe Scragg by email email@example.com detailing your query.
7. My question isn’t answered here, what do I do?
Contact the LML Office Manager, Chloe Scragg by email firstname.lastname@example.org