Summer School 2018 Applications – FAQs
1. Where is the Summer School being held?
The summer school is held at the London Mathematical Laboratory offices in West London.
2. What are the days / hours for the Summer School?
The Summer School takes place weekdays from 23rd July – 17th August. During this time, students will need to attend on a full time basis. We are unable to accept students who cannot commit to this.
3. How many places are there on the Summer School.
We typically accept 1 – 2 places per project.
4. When will I hear back as to whether my application has been successful?
All applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful or not by the end of March.
5. What educational experience is required to apply?
Applicants should hold or be studying for a degree in a relevant subject. The projects are envisaged as suitable for late-stage undergraduates (2nd year onwards) or early-stage postgraduates.
6. I have a question about one of the projects, who can I contact?
Contact the LML Office Manager, Chloe Scragg by email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your query.
7. My question isn’t answered here, what do I do?
Contact the LML Office Manager, Chloe Scragg by email email@example.com