Speakers: submit title and abstract
Non-speakers: join conference mailing list
The Ergodicity Economics 2021 conference (EE2021) will be held virtually from 18th to 20th January 2021, organised by the London Mathematical Laboratory. The conference aims to promote research in Ergodicity Economics and related fields such as neuroscience, psychology, marketing, and medical research. It will be a dialogue between academics, practitioners, and the public.
The organisers welcome submissions of theoretical, empirical, and experimental research, and encourage contributions that are critical of Ergodicity Economics. Research will be presented in short recorded talks. These will be circulated in advance and broadcast with live discussion during the conference.
- To speak at EE2021, you must submit a title and an abstract (max 150 words) by Sunday 1st November 2020.
- To attend EE2021 as an audience member, join the conference mailing list. We will notify you when registration opens.
- Talk submission deadline: Sunday 1st November 2020
- Decisions on talks: mid November 2020
- Registration open: late November 2020
- Recorded talks available: 11 January 2021
- Conference: 18-20 January 2021
The conference fee will be £20 for students and £50 for non-students, payable on registration by speakers and non-speakers.